What To Bring!
- Sleeping bag or bedding/sheets for bunk-type bed
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Pens or pencils
- Notebook, Tablet, or Journal
- Informal/casual/play-type clothing appropriate for warm days and cool nights to last a week
- Mud-capable outfits
- Athletic Shoes
- Sandals or flip-flops
- Underwear, socks, etc. for week-stay
- Pool or Lake attire/swimming trunks
- Light jacket or sweatshirt (nights are cool somedays, even in summer)
- Towels/Wash Cloths
- Toiletries, including toilet paper, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Brush or comb
- Tooth brush & paste
- Vision products
- Insect repellant
- Baseball cap/head cover, etc.
- Fishing pole & gear
- Snack Food (we will have a snack bar to purchase from as we did last year)
- Extra Money to purchase items from the SCV Store or for snacks
- You may also want to bring your favorite sports equipment, or any non-amplified
musical instrument you play (especially any period instruments!), for possible use
at nightly "Campfire"
DO NOT BRING!...
Electronic games, music players, cell phones, a foul mouth, tobacco or cigarettes,
alcohol, or illegal drugs; or you will be sent home.